Search This Blog

Monday, November 14, 2011

Song choices (C.J.)

I have a preliminary list of songs from LoZ that I hope to include some way in the medley:
Ocarina main title theme, Hyrule Field , Zelda's Lullaby, Kaepora Gaebora's theme*, Lon Lon Ranch theme, the Sun Song, Lost Woods , Market theme, Kakariko Village theme*, Great Fairy's Fountain* , Temple of Time, Windmill Hut/Song of Storms, Prelude of Light, Gerudo Valley, Majora Title/Clock Town theme, Mayor's House Council Room*, Termina Field (LoZ main theme adaptation)*, Elegy of Emptiness, Calling the Four Giants*

All of these can be listened to on the link (get it?) I posted a short while ago. If any of the group wants to add or subtract a song, post it on the blog for my consideration.

*I am on the fence about including these songs

No comments:

Post a Comment